Saturday, March 29, 2014

Vintage Pot Holders

So, after battling a stomach virus, an upper respiratory infection and a hair line fracture on my tailbone this past month, I was finally able to do some crocheting. 

I found these vintage potholders to be the perfect project to get back into my crochet groove.











I got the patterns for these beautiful potholders from the book Creative Makers: Simple Crochet by Sara Sinaguglia.  A beautiful book filled with so many lovely projects that I can't wait to work up.

Have you been working on any new projects? 
I would love to see them.

Linking up here:

Annemarie's Haakblog



Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Lovely, I got that book out of library a few weeks ago, Love your version. Zanas Homemade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. unfortunately book is not in my library:( still like the patterns.

    ReplyDelete