Saturday, March 1, 2014

Lacey Doily Rug


I wanted to make my two younger daughters a crochet rug for their room. 
So, I worked up this beautiful doily style rug using lace yarn.  I love the texture the lace yarn adds to the rug.



My own pattern that I made up as I went along.  


To make it extra girly & pretty, I added a ruffle edge at the end. 


Nothing prettier than lace & ruffles.

Have you ever made a crochet rug?
 I have to say they are extremely fun & addicting to make.



Follow on Bloglovin



Linking up here:

Annemarie's Hakkblog


5 comments:

  1. I love yours! The colour and pattern are so pretty! I made one too, I did a blog post if you'd like to see! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Stacey! i just love your jumbo crochet doily!

      Delete
  2. I love this! It is gorgeous. :)
    p.s. This is Jessica from Sunny Stitching...I've now got my new blog up! http://www.crochetnature.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Jessica! love the new blog!!

      Delete
  3. Wow! I've been wanting to make one of these. I'm in the middle of creating a honeycomb style rug with big hexagons. :)

    ReplyDelete