Saturday, February 22, 2014

Organic Heart Washcloth


I was lucky enough to test this pattern for the lovely Jessica from Sunny Stitching.  It's a fantastically written pattern, that's easy to follow and quick to work up.  Did I mention it's free?  



I used Lion Brand Nature's Choice Organic Cotton yarn in Spice, Olive, & Almond for this set.
The softness of this yarn is unbelievable, perfect for delicate skin.




Little heart appliqués just to add to the cuteness!


Do you have someone you need to make a quick gift for?
Make these!  I promise you are going to love it & so is your recipient. 







Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. Thank you! I loved having you test my pattern. ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I also love making washcloths. Really like the green edging you used.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you stel. I've never made any before. Now I'm totally addicted!

      Delete
  3. Your version of the facecloths are beautiful, love your colour choices and the photography is fab!

    ReplyDelete