Sunday, January 19, 2014

In the Mood this Year to Crochet a Blanket















I decided this is the year to make my first full size blanket.  So, I was so excited when I saw some of my favorite crochet bloggers on instagram sharing a new project they were joining.  The Crochet Mood  Blanket started by Stacey on instagram is a an awesome crochet along project in which you choose colors to match your mood that day and create a granny square to reflect it.  You can either make a square a day to give you 365 squares that will work up a large blanket or you can make a square a week for 52 squares and that will work up a small blanket.

I started with the squares above but have already begun working on a new square pattern & colors.  This is one of the reasons I love this project, the possibilities are endless.

So, are you going to join? 
 It's really fun and if you are on instagram the support you get from fellow crocheters is amazing!

Yarn: Drops Paris








1 comment: